- The LED is a strong (esthetical RGB). This means that we will be able to change to any color by the control system and automatic dimming. This is especially good if the handicap slots will change
It is also possible to moderate the strength automatically because of the ambient light.
- The sensor/LED logics will be possible to change and reprogram remotely. This means that if there will be a change or upgrade of the function it can be done to each sensor/LED from distance.
- The mounting of the sensor/LED board will be easier if it is installed later or changed.
- The connections will be even easier. The previous type of Connect board is not necessary. Just connect cable in and cable out from thesensor/LEDs by a standard modular contact. Very quick and no errors
- To add extra power supply is just to connect a modular contact from the PS.
- No address setup. All the modules will find the addresses automatically.
- Very practical for installation and maintenance. No errors.
- Remote and automatic calibration is possible
There are Sensors and LEDs over each parking slot.
The LED indicators are placed over the car or in the corridor. This can be combined
Parking sensor and Strong LED is as a standard built into trunking (MP-Trunk) made from Halogen free thermoplastic trunkings for maximum safety The sensor outputs any color. This is software controlled.
The LED is of RGB type and any beside the mainly used colors Green, Red and Blue (for disabled) any other color can be displayed for different purposes